Customer Service Representative
Location: Littleton, NH
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Customer Service Representative processes orders/returns, communicates with customers to ensure fulfillment of their needs, and provides general support in the area of sales, office and data processing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures to fulfill all orders, EDI and non-EDI
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures to process all credit memos, returns/reverse sales.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures to manage backorders and communicate to customers, rep groups and/or sales managers.
- Maintain CRM database to monitor status of accounts and actions taken.
- Update contacts files with up to date information
- Review and complete tasks assigned
- Follow up with order acknowledgments and/or shipping and billing information.
- Respond to e-mails, inbound phone calls, resolving calls in a skillful and prompt manner.
- Field customer inquiries. Resolve problems and answer questions.
- Based on customer situation, is empowered to make decisions.
- Provide feedback for customer's comments and questions.
- Responds to customer e-mail communication within the established quality parameters and turnaround time.
- Field customer complaints and document appropriately to ensure GMP compliance.
- Share experiences and provide support to team.
- Communicate with Sales Managers concerning all issues pertaining to the customer program.
- Write procedures for processes and tasks in the customer service department.
- Update customer accounts in Navision and maintain item pricing file.
- Send and receive all EDI trading partner documents and functional acknowledgments.
- Review EDI amendments
- Adjust and resend EDI documents as required.
- Provide phone backup support when receptionist is away from her/his desk.
- Communicating with logistics regarding specific shipping needs.
- Research, track, and report on QA incidents.
- Develop knowledge of all products offered by utilizing resources available.
- Provide feedback for improvement in areas effecting the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer aptitude and proficiency with Microsoft Office Software
- Strong phone skills and detail oriented
- Pleasant and professional personality and demeanor
You can download the application below and submit in person, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 603-444-6735.
Download a job application here.