Location: Littleton, NH
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The NH Warehouse Manager will have overall responsibility for managing the receiving, material management, and shipping requirements of the NH warehouses.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Plan and oversee work schedules to best utilize warehouse personnel to meet shipping requirements.
- Develop, supervise, train, and assist warehouse personnel as required.
- Ensure compliance to all customer requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all customer requirements for international shipments.
- Ensure GMP compliance of warehouse and personnel.
- Evaluate efficiency of systems and layouts; making recommendations to improve warehouse product flow.
- Ensure integrity of inventory levels
- Use selected freight carriers according to cost, service and destination as per customer requirements.
- Receive inbound materials and record all supplies, raw materials and returns.
- Process all shipping, receiving, and warehousing “Standard Operating Procedures” as necessary.
- Ensure warehouse organization and cleanliness.
- Teach safety awareness and maintain a safe workplace.
- Develop and monitor shipping and warehouse supply budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school degree and 3 years related supervisory experience.
- Must be able to step in and perform any subordinate function or position
- Detailed knowledge of customer shipping requirements, inventory management principles, regulations, and standard practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software systems (Navision, Word, Excel, etc.)
You can download the application below and submit in person, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 603-444-6735.
Download a job application here.