1. How do I create a Custom Kit?
Please visit the Custom Kits page
to begin the ordering process.
2. How do I request a Sample?
Please Contact a representative
to request a sample.
3. What does shipping cost?
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of your order. See Shipping Info tab on kit detail pages for more information. Contact a representative
for your custom shipping estimate.
4. I haven’t done business with your company before. What information do you need?
You will need to complete our New Customer Application Form
and return to R4Korders@tendercorp.com
with your PO, W9 and resale certificate
5. Do you accept Rush Orders?
Yes with Sales approval, please email R4Ksales@tendercorp.com
or call 800-258-4696 and ask for Ready 4 Kits Sales Dept.
6. What are your Art Requirements?
- Ready 4 Kits will color match to Pantone® Uncoated.
- Adobe Illustrator files (.ai or .eps) preferred, tif, psd, PDF and High Resolution JPEG accepted.
- All typography and Line-art must be converted to outlines.
- Please include file extensions when sending digital artwork.
- Halftone Printing Not Available
- All line-art must be at least 1pt. in thickness
- Minimum font point size is 12pt. sans serif, 14pt. serif.
- Layout and size, if not specified, is at Ready 4 Kits’ discretion. Use full space.
- Artwork sent by fax is not acceptable.
- We will provide up to 1 hour of artwork time free of charge. Additional art-time will be billed at $48.00 (V) per hour.
7. Where do we send Orders?
8. Where do we send Artwork?
9. What is your Remit to Address?
944 Industrial Park Rd- Littleton, NH 03561